The communications must be submitted on MyReview before
February, 9, February 16, 2015 (5 p.m. local time).
Instructions to authors
The official language of the Journées de Statistique is French. Of course, non-French speaking authors may present their work in English, while providing an abstract. Selection of the submitted proposals will be carried out by the Program Committee. To submit a communication for the 47e Journées de Statistique, you must prepare:
- An abstract, intended for the participants’ booklet, with 250 words. This abstract must be copied in the “Abstract submission form” on the submission website (see below). Its objective is to convey concisely to the reader a clear idea of the subject covered in the paper. You need not mention the title of the communication, the speaker, the co-writers nor the keywords. And please do not add an English translation.
- A main topic and a secondary topic, both chosen from the list below and specified on the “Abstract submission” form on the submission website. This research topic is essential for the correct allocation of the submissions between the members of the Program Committee.
Data mining Statistical learning and clustering Big data Biostatistics Chemiometry Large dimension Survival and censored data Econometrics Teaching Environment Case studies History of the statistics Marketing Bayesian methods Medicine, epidemiology Mixture models Graphical models Insurance, finance Semi- and non-parametric models Wavelets and sparsity Experimental design Process Inverse problems Quality, reliability Survey Industrial statistics Mathematical statistics Spatial statistics Temporal series Image treatment Extreme values
- A written document (2-6 pages long) for the website of the JdS’2015, describing the content of the communication. This text must mention the title of the communication, the author(s), their affiliations and addresses. It must also include a French abstract, an English abstract, a list of keywords and a bibliography. It should be uploaded in PDF format on the submission website. Please use one of the following two templates (Latex or Word) to prepare this long text:
Submissions are carried out exclusively through MyReview.
- If you do not have an account on MyReview, you can create one at the following link: registration form.
- If you already have an account on MyReview, you can directly submit your abstract at the following link: submission form.